Random Thoughts Indeed

1. Procrastination Certificate

Coursera is probably one of the most popular MOOC websites. It's so popular even dad took a few courses. They now offer some courses in Chinese. Pretty sweet.
Out of 5 courses I joined...thanks to my glimpse of interests, I completed a total of 1.
:-o
If my success rate is 20%, they should qualify me for a certificate of Professional Procrastinator.
Although it is definitely not a proper way to measure procrastination, it does show my lack of commitment. sorry. :-(

Am I the bad apple that causes the bad rep to Millennial?
Sorry for that as well... please let me go paint some pots and chase butterfly like the hippies of 70s.

all is a dream.


2. End User
Dear over-talented developers,

Bring down your ego. Read a chapter of Analects of Confucius perhaps?
Please understand that when you look down on the "code monkey", the "end users" and whoever else that seem less deem than you, all you created is this prick.
The fact is that you are designing and developing a product that someone else (unless you own the idea) asked you to create, and then in hope that the end user (us) will purchase and then use it. You are, nonetheless, create convenience for 90% of us who's not writing our own software. If the end users have to spend more than one month to learn the interface of a product, perhaps you are not as talented as you think you are.

Sincerely,
-Just another End User.



Comments