Random thoughts Indeed 2

Here is rundown for today's madness:

1. Since virus uses other life cells to replicate its own DNA and then spreads. Everything that spreads widely and identically (with, eventually some "mutation") can be described as virus?! In that case, a knowledge can spread like virus, hipster culture can spread like virus, cars, clothing, all the inanimate objects and ideas!!! The crazy part? A style is the life cycle of the "virus" because it dies out when it becomes saturated or after we decide to fight against it. There was A&F Hollister four years ago, H&M two or three years back, then there is now Uniqlo and SuperDry....
Neon socks and elastic headbands will surely follow.

2.   300kbs <- my current internet downloading speed.. I can't complain because it's included in a very cheap rent but seriously... Grandma uses turtle speed internet! Somehow I wasn't surprised that she uses it, I am more surprised that AT&T still offers this...and for $15/mo? What? Doesn't USA have the best internet service? Even trying to be less addict to internet and technology, this is way too much.... I can't say which is more annoying, the fact of owning such thing in its imperfection, or if I own nothing at all. Right now, 300kbs is getting on my nerve...
Forever rendering youtube video....

3.Don't put dry ice over in a container with packaged foods kids, don't. It won't explode or burn (or it will, if you stick your hands in there freeze burrrnnn), Devil will crawl from the pit and scold you for mistakes like this till the whole world heard it and laughed at you.

4. No patience and capacity to do anything intensively for a long time except when I get an epiphany anymore. need to real more about camera...wait...ok...like the basis..omg so much info... brain info overheat and is now shutting down... cooling off and rebooting in 3 seconds. In the meantime, go look on Facebook, totally brainless activity! YAY! no, must cut down on Facebook time...must...no new unread activities...mhmmm more baby pictures...

5. I thought Facebook would be replaced already. Did stop using Facebook for awhile (that deactivation function), thinking some other new social media will replace it. Just like it replaced mySpace. Google+ failed, Twitter coexists, Instagram, Tumblr, Pininterest, and then.....wait, I think that's it? So either the society has changed? It no longer does either/or? It will now do simultaneous social media bombardment? :-( If style is a true virus, people should be looking at social media plateau and market saturation...and then... I dunno...bring back MySPACE in real SPACE! j/k, but the day property of moon goes on sale, I'd hope mySpace turns into a real estate website.

6. This will be my 6th blogging website... I wrote silly things and cheesy poems since middle schools and jumped at least four different blogging websites. A lot of stuff was gone either because the website was closed or I hadn't login for so long they deleted the account. Regardless of the reasons, I realized I didn't keep any records of my silly things and cheesy poems. :0 I would like to go back and read about my silly anger as a highschooler and my P-BBS sketches....all gone! I guess some data doesn't last forever on the internet.... or....does it?
If it doesn't, I need access so I can look back at myself and get a laugh out of it.
Hopefully this website won't "close down." It might in 10 year or so though, nothing lasts forever. Not even when you take blue pills.

Comments