Fall Out Boy and John Newman

I'm listening to Save Rock and Roll from Fall Out Boy (2013 album) and Tribute from John Newman (2014 album). They are so addicting. The style of music is obviously different! Rock v.s. Pop (is that how Mr. Newman is classified as in the music world?) Yet their voices are some sexy unearthly incredible soothing stuff that my ears are hooked on.

I love FOB's old albums too. My favorite song title is: "Nobody Put Baby in the Corner" They should go back to name their song titles random. But my to-go song used to be America's Suitehearts from Folie A Deux. Well, now it's Phoenix because legendary bird is magical!! It's just a catchy good song.

music video is crazy vibrate. :D


The first song I heard of John Newman was his Love Me Again. First impression is that I cannot understand this guy when he sings, but his voice is unique to me. :D LOVE. I mean the songs are catchy as hell. I played Love Me Again for 3 days straight nonstop at home, trying to get tired of it. But nope, I still am listening to it right now. It's a series addiction issue.

There are 14 songs in his Tribute, his debut album. One thing I was surprised is that most of the songs are so sad. :'-( WHY? SO GOOD but SO SAD.
I think when I finally get tired of Love Me Again, I'll move on to Cheating....I keep putting it on repeat already.

what did he say in the beginning again?



Comments