Girl Moment- Mascara Review

Remembering a female comedian said that when women put on makeup it's not makeup. It's war paint. I found it hilarious (hysterical as my colleague at work would say). Not sure how every girl does it, but it feels good to look good. :D
It's a confident booster. You look more awake with eye-liner, and you look more neat with some foundation. Well, degree of cosmetic on your face vary from person to person. If I have all the time in the world, I'd start with primer to foundation to everything else to eye-shadow. If I don't have time (like when you go to work at 7 AM), then I put eyeliner, and blush. If I really have time, then I put mascara. so yea, I got a new mascara from a panelist who sells AVON. 

Catalog sale! fun! I mean they are in similar price around brands like N.Y.X or Maybelline. 
wait...back to the Avon Mega effects Mascara because I am sleepy but I gotta write this... 
It's weird wand, looking like a hairbrush that you have to pick it out of a case instead of a regular twisted tube. It took me at least three days to get use to it...(learning new things isn't ever easy).

Whoever came up with this is a cool human being, it's like those people who came up with brush on dye (those tubes look like giant mascara). Box of Fun and full of surprise. 

So...cool thing is you can bend the wand to assist the application. 
I like those little microfiber plastic heads really help to find my almost non-existing lower eyelashes, so it makes it easier for me to apply mascara. However, I didn't like it much for upper lashes. I'm not sure it's because I haven't really got the tactic down, or the fact my squinty eyes won't open wide enough....

Maybe I am just a sucker for newly marketed stuff but it's $10 and it's mascara. I say try it. :p
Avon MEGA effects <- the name so silly...it's mega small 


now it reminds me of toothbrush. LOL

oh, happy belayed Halloween...my hand dressed up but I didn't. Meh

Comments