Random Thoughts - Peacock

Stress Relief 
The nature and logical approach to overly-stressed life is to simply ignore the problem and to proceed doing fun things like sketch out your fantasy.

I always wanted to do a photo shoot project and name it "Peacock." The concept would mostly involve male models and their beauty wrapped in feminine theme. Makeup, jewelries, fantasy world, hazy soft lighting and mellow attitudes. Extravaganza male beauty!!! Suppose I should post a seeking model ad on Craigslist and see what happens. The sketch was just one visualized sample of the secret dream.

A friend told me that girls who are otaku are too picky, constantly comparing real world males to those manga characters. Why not? I can make whatever I want and create whoever I want in virtual world. It feels good. :-p
probably should have drawn a headpiece and a nose ring... particularly glad that the face turned out decent.



peacock man


male. it's a male...

while testing out some effect....this reminded me of an album cover so...naturally...naturally...I signed it. LOLLL



Comments