Farewell my one and only Nokia and just update..

Apparently my depression was getting so serious that my mom said I need to release stress and she said the best way is to express yourself freely on a blog. So here I guess I'll just do that.

Funny how I forgot I actually made this two years ago. Now it probably needs more appropriate title but I can't think of any at the moment. It's not like I will stop reading about food or talk about it. As the matter of fact, i just watch the entire serious of TED food related presentations on Netflix before I move on to TEDx series (that's more on humanity, personal growth and some other social stuff).
But there are other things in real life that I need a channel to let out I suppose. So, while I take time to come up with a great title for this blog (it's all about the naming!), I shall continue my old title with pretty food banner picture. YUM!

Here is today's Rant:
I just found out that Nokia is officially part of Microsoft (7 billion dollar deal). I truly love Nokia and think they always got the best hardware quality and durability when it comes to phone. I suppose when Microsoft decide that they are taking a big risk, they will drag someone else down the sinking ship in case they don't make it themselves.... Nokia had refused to use Android software since Google released it, they tried Symbian and some other smaller OS system for their smartphone. I never understood why? They just sound like a hipster kid who refuse to use mainstream product, not because the quality of the product is questionable but rather more of an anti-social act? Unless I'm missing the bigger picture...possibly but it's all too late now.

Farewell my long time favorite. I guess I'll just have to look for Motorola & Android marriage now. And I do hope the best for Windows phone, I personally owned HTC Tilt 2 that ran on Windows Mobile 6.1. I loved the hardware- HTC knows how to make that keyboard sexy, but I lost my faith in Windows mobile...I don't trust them. If they come up with something that's going to grab the future of the mobile industry (focus on your damn lame app stores maybe, oh yea, and your weird British GPS that tell my friend the destination is in the middle of the highway?), be more open on collaboration with Google, maybe you will be able to come back to the mobile market. (4% sale in this mobile market currently, are you seriously kidding me?)
This would be kinda hard, unless Android does something stupid like Apple, it is going to dominate the market for couple more years. I mean, even as mess up as Apple, they still get more sales than MS...WTF

Although, I love Surface tablet so much more than any HTC or APPLE IPAD....I dunno...I want it, the keyboard cover is so sexy too.

GIVE ME MY QWERTY KEYBOARD BACK ON MY PHONE, THIS VIRTUAL KEYBOARD ISN'T WORKING.
I PROBABLY JUST GOING TO BUY ANY COMPANY THAT STILL MAKE PHONES WITH REAL KEYBOARD!!!!! ....except Blackberry...that's another dying sad story on its own.

Oh, attached here was my dream phone by Nokia back in 2010?
It's Nokia N7, tell me that's not the sexist phone ever. It's got tilted screen with full-size keyboard, colorful yet slick Aluminum body. and it comes in ORANGE. yea, my favorite color. Too bad this thing runs on Symbian, and you also can't root it into Android because that requires higher IT magic that I don't think I can self-perform such surgery without breaking something.






































So that's my thoughts and this.....this ranting feels...really really good.

Comments

Post a Comment