Random Thoughts Indeed - Art?


1. Leftover Paint
When you are a Asian, and a poor one, every penny counts. I was done for the day painting my friend's shoes and realized there is a lot of the paint residual on the plate...
Naturally, the only reasonable action is to use up all of it. Every Last Bit!
Alright, proportional was off, but I used all the paint so goal achieved!!!
drying...ing...so diluted...'\I added a ton of water... probably a gallon. :p

should I bother to frame it?

2. Live Super Mario Music
My brother shared this video to me......I love string instrument specially violin. I wanted to hire him playing Mario music live while I rock my Nintendo Super NES. ...
He probably will master the Game Over sound first though, judging my ability to play this game. I'd be better at Dr. Mario..

my mom used to play this as a all nighter...I'm pretty sure game addiction is genetic.



Comments