Lootcrate - Co-op Gaming Feb 2015

Feb....pair...couple...Co-op... yep. Valentine's day and game can definitely go together....except I could care less. The chocolate bars weren't on sale and so this Valentine was a fail.
Nonetheless, my favorite co-op is Portal one where I get to be P-Body (aka the Orange) :)


I actually really like this month's box!
The two main items in this are definitely something I screamed a little.
A sci-fy novel, and a mini Munny. I never actually get a blanket one to play with so this is going to be fun.


:) includes 3 wipe-off markers. The book is called Ready Player One



The rest items are less of my interests... Here is a deck of card and 2 dices.




 A robot bug toy... I'm afraid of insects so although its function sounds impressive and fun, I'd say I rather not have it near me.





it's so white!!!! It's so cute on its own and I am unsure what I'd do with it. :D
That was fun, can't wait to do it again!!! Is this the first sign of addiction? Am I in trouble?

Oh, the box itself was a board for their own Lootcrate board game.... quite neat. (not my cup of tea)






Comments