Random thoughts Indeed

Here is the rundown of all the random thoughts I had today

1. Technology in powerful camera that gets smaller...
Back story: 2015 New year resolution is to learn digital photography! (yea, to make myself better).
so I looked up DSLR only to realize the newer technology allow cameras to be mirrorless now. So now those are called MLC. And it turns out, some of these MLC aren't "standard" 35mm frame so they called them the "crop" sensor when they are small so if you look through those camera, you'd feel the scene isn't as "wide" open as what a full frame would capture....

Here was the crazy thought I had when I found out there is Micro 4/3 sensor...

Quote from Wiki: 
The smaller flange distance, which is 20 mm, allows for easier manufacturing of wide, fast, and telephoto lenses, as well as the option to adapt nearly any photographic and cine lens ever made. Smaller and lighter cameras and lenses allow discretion and portability. The smaller sensor size gives deeper depth-of-field for the same equivalent field of view and aperture. This can be desirable in some situations, such as landscape and macro shooting."

Doesn't that sound like a perfect tool for paparazzi and stalkers? If you want to be professional at stalking and creeping on people without worry! This 4/3 cameras can be the perfect solution!!! 
1. light/portable = discrete and easy to hide,
2. fast telephoto and macro shoots = you can be far far away to take a clear zoomed shot!
When I put myself in stalkers' shoes, I chuckled... while phone gets bigger, cameras get smaller...
So yea, that was a complete sidetrack from learning about digital camera and photography but hey, never know when these knowledge can be useful... stalking and all. :)
from Wikipedia


from Wikipedia, I gotta say these compact size powerful cameras are adorable...



2. One random stuff I got on Amazon: 10 pack of 32 counts matches $4.95
It was great deal!!! No, really I needed those. I don't have a lighter after I moved and was too lazy to get one from the gas station and noticed I did, however, packed a special metal match box that I owned since middle school and it was useful whenever I want to light my incenses. It was running low, so the logical solution would only be -----fill the match box full!!!! So I ordered the matches on Amazon because what else is better than using conventional technologies and 2 day shipping convenience for some outdated items? TOTALLY WORTH IT. 

I'm so hyped for it to arrive


3. Stop digitizing and installing apps and programs on devices.... To bring back watches, there comes the smart watch and all those wearable gadgets to track your heart-rate, sleep cycle, or get a text message. I get it, better living. Do you, however, need to get my cup to tell me my liquid composition? In case I choose not wanting to read the nutritional facts, nor scan it onto my diet app, or whatever. I don't really want a cup to tell my phone and my phone then to tell my watch that I'm drinking coke, which is 32g of sugar that I exceeded my daily intake and now I need to walk another 2 miles before I can go home, sit down, and drink a glass of wine after a long work out and then that I also have to remember pure the information about the wine into that app or in that "close to magic" digitized cup so it'll track the wine too! Not like I drink soda or wine really...,...
I wonder what would happen if I shuffle a cupcake in there, or soup??? soup??? SOUP? :0
I also wonder if this Vessyl doesn't cost $119, I'd buy it... no, probably not, but maybe all the QA team I work with will be happy to hold this thing instead of using various of lab devices! They might because then they'd just use Vessyl as portable brix analyzer, viscometer, or a spectroscopy,
But most importantly, how do I track if I stay hydrated? I hope my body can calibrate itself and communicate to different neurons to inform my thirst without me programming it to and monitoring via my smartphone. You can do it brainzo! you can do it. you smart! 
ok, this is more of a rant... I looked up some technology development and it seems as long as a database is there, one can use simple portable spectroscopic sensor to "analyze" materials....like SCiO...in that case...just get the $250 sensor because one day it'll do more than drinks.



Comments