LootCrate - Rewind Jan 2015


Got a free subscription...so...might...as..well...
Who doesn't love FREE stuff.

I know what subscription box is. A person pays monthly(or however they set the routine) and get a "surprised" box with mystery goodies! I tried cosmetic ones, snack ones, and still have internal debate on those fresh produces daily meal ones...
The subscription box all holds the same concept, but different stuff. As far as I can recall, LootCrate is designed for nerds (games, comic, novels, card games......) or geeks? geeks or nerds?
Anyway, yay FREE, ok...let's see...
I love that the box is orange...love orange, I can have orange color all day!



Here is what's in the box ( I really have minimum knowledge of this subscription and no expectation, it's kinda interesting.)
I listed them in order I took them out of the box.

1. Black geek tie
2. ORANGE 8 bit glasses
3. I know this Power Ranger like dude t-shirt (I really do though, I seen it when I was little, but I can't recall what it is) in size S
4. 10-DoH! figure (?)
5. Comic Note Book (this is cute, I kinda want to give this to the kid I tutor...or I'd keep it for myself)
7. A Rewind pin (reminded me Guardian of the Galaxy)
6. Rewind booklet
7. Marvel Star Wars 001..(???) (I only read Mouse Guard, Runaway and couple Batman comics ever)

orannngggeee. it's too big for me. :-( My teddy bear is gonna wear this instead


some Kanji telling you what animals there are...lots of lions

actually I'll use this at work. Totally. Rock this at staff meeting. I doodled anyway




Afterwards I realized Rewind booklet detailed all information you'd need to know about each item. That's pretty sweet. :D

That was fun, can't wait to do it again!!! Is this the first sign of addiction? Am I in trouble?


Comments