*~*Sketch001*~*

It seems I really should seek on the topic/theme for this blog in order to consider this as a blog at all?
Or maybe it's just a fashion for people to share their specific passions and all. For examples, game, tech, makeup, fashion, shoes, science, politics, sex, education, food, more food, triple amount of food + your own recipe and picture of your awesome food and more food.

When I was in middle school, blogs were like a mean to share your emo, depressed thoughts with other outcast kids who never found themselves belong to any group in school.  Random stuff, like what I am writing at the moment, is also popular. They don't really have a point.  But these days, I probably need something more than randomness..


so today's theme is going to be SKETCHES...
and now I'm just going to show all the embarrassing sketches I had done. :-D
Well, I can't really find all of them. I had re-install my computer six hundred times already because Windows love me so much....

this is latest sketch done on PainterX


some old old old P-BBS drawing. P-BBS was super popular when I was in Taiwan back then.

This picture came from me trying to explain to someone the differences on anime style I believe? Also, I prefer realism
in style. That's probably also why it took me forever to get to play game like League of Legend. Just very saturated and cartoony.
















































I am super lazy so most of my sketches always end up unfinished or I never clean up my lines....wooo..
But yeah, I do a lot of sketchs on computer because it's easy and environmental friendly of course if you don't count on the energy waste my computer gerenate. I mean no trees were killed for this. Can I call this organic? 
But overall, it's just very easy to do quick coloring and stuff w/o getting my hands dirty. Even though these days all I want is to find new medium to make art. (coming from a person who used to think Fine Arts is retarded. LOL)
I hope sooner or later I can start painting on shoes. <3
Anyway, that's that. Can't just show them all off at once. I'd run out of posts!! LOL






Comments