BTOOM!

This manga is called BTOOM! survival story. Basically the male protagonist, Royota plays an online game called BTOOM in where the players use various type of bombs to destroy other players. And somehow he got drugged and woke up on an isolated island and were instructed to kill other people who are on the island. The only way to escape is to collect 7 ID chips inserted in the hands of other players. Each player is equipped with 1 type of bomb when they first got drop off. The manga is good, dark and it describes challenge of humanity.... I LOVE IT.

Anyway...here is the female protagonist, Himiko I believe.

Himiko says Goodbye to Royota(main guy), I'm ready for my fate to protect you and die from this Cracker bomb (blows up when touch group/hard surface).
Only in Japanese manga, this type of hilarious scenery could happen and I. LOVE. IT.

Himiko: Awwww

LOL I love manga. full-hearted.

Comments