Rolly, the to go toothbrush?

So a friend posted an article about Rolly on his facebook and I got curious and went on to do some searching.

According to a website that does sell this product, the sale point is that Rolly is
"Ideal mini-toothbrush to clean your teeth and keep your breath fresh anytime, anywhere. Rolly Brush is a convenient, effective and discreet toothbrush for on the go. No need for water or toothpaste. Rolly Brushes 276 multiple length mini bristles remove food debris and plaque from the most hard to reach areas and cleans your tongue."

Rolly's official website does not contain information in English, and I was too lazy to translate it using google tool. However, currently it does not seem to be available in U.S because I can only find it in some European and Japanese websites. I wouldn't mind trying it and I love to-go products. Convenience is the key, especially for lazy people like me!! 

It seems like a tiny piece of chewing gum in spearmint flavor. LOL 
The shape reminds me of mini size sea urchin (before the sea urchin is cracked open and eaten of course)... 

cute, but is it practical? 

the yellow stuff is the inner part of sea urchin. acquired taste.  

Comments